Skip to main content

Popular posts from this blog

GameMaker - Catch The Clown

What would you do to improve the game? you can do two types of games: -One type of game that you do is to put a time limit and try to hit the clown as many times as you can. -The other type of game is to put an object or a wall and try not to hit it and it's getting harder and harder, it can move while is getting more difficult. https://drive.google.com/open?id=1EyX0HCCQF4L8aRoDHXRwBzyaFU5wEs2M

Blender - Character Modeling - Part 1

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1fnX2gQzBHHIM50McN4OLF2mC01NAiKek

Final Project Journal

  30/05 Today I just started my project, I did the tutorials 0, 1 and half of the second.           I think I'm good because I wanted to do 2 or 3 tutorials every class and I think I'll be finishing              the tutorials earlier than what I expected and I could work more in implementing new things                inside the game.    1/06  I finished the second tutorial and I had problems that I had to fix so I started the third tutorial too but I'm not happy if we talk about the timeline I wanted to follow.    5/06 Today I finished the third tutorial, it was the longest tutorial and now I see that my timeline wasn't as good as planned I was based on how the other guy was teaching things(last game we did) taking a long time to just do basic things, this guy instead he explains a lot of things too fast so the videos are shorter but there...